Scratch-built vintage root/fodder-beet loader/harvester

with the bad, wet, cold weather and even snow leading to no activity on the fields around here; I took the chance and built a vintage root or fodder-beet loader/harvester with some spare parts left over from my finished US-style eight row sugar beet harvester - here is the result.

It will go to Ebay this Thursday (after further detail paint work and addition of some decals) unless any FTF member expresses any interest ;-)

Thats a really good piece of work. It's very well made and your work is very neat.  :o I look forward to seeing it when the decals etc are fitted. I hope it fetches good price on E Bay, although I'm sure it will be snapped up by one of our members. Is it based on a real machine, or your version of something similar.  ;):)