Ziko's photo's

Ziko

GPS Ben retro fit i've never seen one on a 00/10 series before i must say cheaper than buying a new tractor i guess  :-\ :-\ :-\

sorry Simon, meant on the front linkage :-[:-[ :-*, but yeah agree with you on that one!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D well done texas  :D

its a machine that helps you get the correct distance from the edge or it can be used to help you drive on the tramlin/mark thats left  :)

I hope FB hasn't read this answer, because i think he is asking around if it is a real mine detector :D :D

Texas

Thanks for all your comments, I will try to answer some of your questions.

The side-panels are off because of the heat, it was bout 25 degrees Celsius outside and the tractor had to work very hard because we have really though ground over here. So with the side panels off it didn't overheat.

The thing in the front linkage is indeed to help you follow the marks that the planter left after planting, so you can drive in a straight line. Although this tractor has got GPS including automated steering, I wasn't able to you use it because the potatoes aren't planted with GPS. If I would use GPS the potatoes won't grow in the beds properly.

We have 2 starfire bubbles and 3 tractors that are ready for it, we have one bubble that includes the automated steering the other one you have to steer yourself. The last one is used for spraying. In total we only have 4 tractors so the only tractor that can't be equipped with GPS is the 2650.

I hope FB hasn't read this answer, because i think he is asking around if it is a real mine detector :D :D

Texas

lucky for you Mr Bas, i knew your were taking the micky :D :D :D :D

on the other hand, my Siku JD has new armour for the next season! :D :D :D :D

i thought you could put it on any machine that was 12v  :-\ thats what the jd dealer said  :-\

Well that's possible, but you need to install a bracket for the bubble. And make a bracket for the monitor in the cab. And all the wires are out of sight in our tractors so it's quite a though job to get them out again.

• 3 months later...

Well I really mistreated this topic, I will update it with pics from the summer!

First some pics I took while repainting the rims of our JD 2650. They looked a bit weared and teared, but hey after 13.000 it's okay to look a bit tired ;)

Grinding

bild2074zh7.jpg

Deze kant ziet er nog slechter uit... Uiteraard was dit Dennis zijn kant ik deed het andere wiel :P

Painted outside and inside

bild2089fm9.jpg

bild2093qh3.jpg

bild2095lx5.jpg

All painted up.

bild2096qc7.jpg

Wheels under the tractor! Don't look at the seeder, this was for mounting it to the rotary harrow.

dsc00853fc5.jpg

Hey?! What's that red one doing there?

dsc00857wx7.jpg

Don't worry that's from a colleague.

Putting the new combine at work for the first time in the grain! Me following with the 6810 and breston.

dsc00866ho4.jpg

dsc00874il7.jpg

dsc00880bq5.jpg

dsc00889ek2.jpg

Harvesting some more grain. That air looks really bad, 3 hours later rain was pouring down. >:(

dsc00902ms6.jpg

dsc00903mb1.jpg

Time to harvest the potatoes, the factory choose a really good date. It was wet wet wet and wet.

dsc00908ej9.jpg

Luckily it cleared up in the afternoon.

dsc00909av9.jpg

dsc00910yb3.jpg

Chopping some straw that was too bad to be baled.

dsc00914db3.jpg

dsc00915cj3.jpg

dsc00916gx1.jpg

Again raking two swaths of straw together.

bild2255ev7.jpg

Close up of our very rare J-F rake. What makes it so special it's that it hasn't got wheels on the back so it just hangs in the 3-point.

bild2257hx0.jpg