New Holland T7000's Planting Tatties........

NewHolland2

martin is there a name on the top of the cab where about did you see them.

They were from Dickmontlaw Farm Peter, they were planting just North of Arbroath........Each tractor had Dickmontlaw and then a number on the roof so the one above is 7 so all I could see were T7000's so 7 T7000's would have cost a fair bit........ :o;)

there are about 18 to 20 tactors martin i think 7 is young Alan smiths tractor. (his dad is the contractor)Ian stirling the farmer has a farm beside one of ours. if you go back that way at silage time and see those tractors the john deere with the bale rapper on it will be one of our tractors. what size are are they. they're were only a few of that style bought be bought the last of the tms as he got a good deal on them. the guy on the seperator was probarly graham.

there are about 18 to 20 tactors martin i think 7 is young Alan smiths tractor. (his dad is the contractor)Ian stirling the farmer has a farm beside one of ours. if you go back that way at silage time and see those tractors the john deere with the bale rapper on it will be one of our tractors. what size are are they. they're were only a few of that style bought be bought the last of the tms as he got a good deal on them. the guy on the seperator was probarly graham.

Thanks for the info Peter........ :)

I'm hoping to get back along there throughout the year to see what's going on so might manage to snap some of your John Deere on the wrapper........ ;)