One of these days: farming action near Neuss (Germany), 2008-04-18

Richard de Florennes

great pics there dosnt sem to be any masseyes in germany more fendt and john deere and deutz

all depends on regions and traders here in Germany - amongst our farmers it is less the colour or brand but the supply net for spare parts and services deciding upon buying which tractor brand. In the region of Neuss we have both strong John Deere and Fendt traders plus one former CASE IH trader now changing to selling Deutz tractors. I the region of Krefeld there are also two strong New Holland and Claas/Renault tractor traders. MF tractors are rare over here but also seen from time to time ...

thats genuinely the same here, tractors are seen more depending on the dealers for parts etc., its probably the same in most places?, we have a big JD presence near us as well as Case, Class, MF and JCB, i tend to see more JD and MF though ;).....if i'm lucky!

I would have though he was probably going to use it for a process that needed row crops after and therefore too much hastle to change?

thats the only thing i could think of :-\ :-\

just need to know for carpet use! ::) ::)

thanks for that, FB!

Had a successful day regarding pictures today, but had the most down-smashing, depressing, ignorant, aggressive experience with a farmer today who alomost overrode me with his tractor with full itention because "me 'a..hole' was standing in his way, had no right to ride on farm ways and was enjoying a Sunday with stupid, childish photography while a had to execute his work ..."

Have to think about me hobby and relation/attitude to farmer now. Am really depressed now ... :'(

Great pictures Sascha, as always.

All the kit around your way is beautifully looked after. Makes a nice change, round here, with the predominance of small stock farms and with prices as they are, everything gets a bit knocked about and aged.

That old Deutz [fritzmeier cabbed one] has some stunning boots on the back! And I wouldn't fancy tackling some of our banks on either of those row cropped Deere's planting carrots, don't look very stable on that track width!!  :D