Different Models?

ctsboy

Hi Bill

Just thought i would ask what the chances are of smaller models by that i mean not the range topping Machines like the sts i was thinking more along the lines of a CTS and smaller versions of the WTS combines.As this would replicate more farms around

James

Bl**dy typical this, for years people have been complaining about wanting bigger kit, big ploughs, drills etc and combines with realistic wide headers, now they're arriving the complaints start rolling about needing smaller kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you never be happy?????????????????????????????

Also a Lexion 600 with an 8foot6 header would result in crop being flattened ;)

Bl**dy typical this, for years people have been complaining about wanting bigger kit, big ploughs, drills etc and combines with realistic wide headers, now they're arriving the complaints start rolling about needing smaller kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you never be happy?????????????????????????????

Also a Lexion 600 with an 8foot6 header would result in crop being flattened ;)

most of us grew up on/near farms with smaller combines and still see them being used (some more modern but small) a lot today, we just want to match them!!  :) :) :). The new combines are nice as well but for a small farmer they are on the large scale :) :)