New Hollands in action in blackford in somerset

alpinefocus

I learn't the other day that ground teompreture needs to be a minimum of 10C for maize planting, the guy I go on with grass for said he is having trouble finding customers that have ground ready at that tempreture but hops to have made a start this weekend.

I learn't the other day that ground teompreture needs to be a minimum of 10C for maize planting, the guy I go on with grass for said he is having trouble finding customers that have ground ready at that tempreture but hops to have made a start this weekend.

i dont really know alot about the conditions for planting, all i know is that that soil needs to warm enough and what ground i need go in :D :D :D

My kind of colour Dan, thanks for those. What other blue things are on the fleet?

They have a new holland digger, not blue but its NH.

Nice pics - just up the road from me I reckon... and I've only seen Masseys around that way :-\

where are you based to then Mandy?  you get a good mix of manufactuers around that area, you have all the main dealers within 20mins drive my house

They have a new holland digger, not blue but its NH.

where are you based to then Mandy?   you get a good mix of manufactuers around that area, you have all the main dealers within 20mins drive my house

Highbridge - my Dad keeps his horse at a livery yard in Blackford so I'm often around that way... but still see mainly masseys when I'm out riding ::)