Tractor test

JohnDeereMan

I would suggest that you borrow a more modern tractor as you would benefit from lights, Indcators, good brakes :D But you can still take your test on it I think :-\  As it is a tractor after all ;)

As for the fergy if you are going to use it for pleasure ie road runs you don't nessascarily need a roll bar but it would be advisable  and if anybody else is likely to drive it it will deffinately need one

numptyable question but ... do you guys have to do a theory test (like a car test) to drive a tractor on the road in the UK mainland because over here any randomer can just send away 30 quid for one as soon as they turn 16???

numptyable question but ... do you guys have to do a theory test (like a car test) to drive a tractor on the road in the UK mainland because over here any randomer can just send away 30 quid for one as soon as they turn 16???

you want to do that for me?

Its great isn't it mate  ;D ;D

just fill in a form and send of with money and bobs your uncle  ;D ;D ;D