farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

Thanks for the nice replays.

Mark you most love your mother-in-law than very much ;D 

Sorry there is no contractor in my area with MF, smart contractors ;D;)  I think i did catch some nice red ones for you a few pages back. You need only that nice yellow trailer.

Eurodeere

Is that a maize cob header on the FX chopper, ie does it leave the stalks in the field? Yes it leaves the stalks on the field

What is, and why, is there a red header on the TX combine? Sorry i don't know.

Texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pictures. I have great admiration for our European contractor and the farmer and contractors stay loyal. all tidy and up date and clean machines, tidy yard all undercover, and farmer loyalty, Its certainly  impressed me when I went to Germany.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! Nice photography, Bas. That shot with the lights on looks really nice mate. You must have stayed there for a couple of hours to wait for the sun to go down.  :) :) :)

Thanks Tris :) . I was there for a long time. I was watching with the contractor how his son ( 17 years old) did the job with the new holland combine. This boy has real contractors blood. When he was younger they drive the tractor and baler to a field and he did the job.

texas

There are a couple of superb pictures of that Massey there, Bas. What a lovely late summer day you have had, much the same here today too. Nice to see a McHale over there too, compared to the Taarup it is a massive and much better built machine.

( Come on UH!!!! )

Thanks for the replays.

Pictures from the MF that was the second or third cut ( forget to post those pictures) that is the reason it looks dry.

Last few weeks we had rain enough.

The exhaust from the deutz is something different ;D

The McHale is bigger and looks if it's better build. I don't know if they work better?

I think there will be also a big price difference, maybe you know those answers Tris.

texas

• 3 weeks later...

Archived