shortning bonnets

masseyman

Question

11 answers to this question

Animalls ;D

You can get cheeper carborundum disks than paying dremmel prices

Look in the hobby anualls at W H Smiths  They don't cost too much

And as for angle grinders      Bit too dodgy on the fingers  Especially a 9 incher ;D ;D ;D

Its the same old thing    Everyone has theif own way of doing things

I'd much rather go the Junior hacksaw/needle file root as I value my little pinkeys ;)

9 inch grinder, sounds.[shadow=red,left]scarey[/shadow] I like hacksaw and file, served me well so far

na its not, pair of gloves, and some eye sheilds, one cut and its done  ;) , be carefull with cheap dremmel discs, they shatter very very easy, and wont take prisioners with eyes, so use saftey glasses, had a few near misses, even with the dremmel heavy duty ones,

na its not, pair of gloves, and some eye sheilds, one cut and its done  ;) , be carefull with cheap dremmel discs, they shatter very very easy, and wont take prisioners with eyes, so use saftey glasses, had a few near misses, even with the dremmel heavy duty ones,

there bloody well lethal im the same they take ages to cut aswell