Massey 5455 gets the facelift treatment

Lord Ferguson

so thats where UH get the ideas for their models...........they must be privvy to AGCO heirachy????????? fella mower, tractor and baler....... ;D I`m not a huge fan of the current trends for bonnet design ...of course , what do I know, I only drive the bl**dy things  ::)

Two guys have returned MF`s round here I`m hearing, big probs with the power shuttle..............to counter that however  one sold his NH and replaced it with  a JD  simply because of the dealer and another returned a Claas ...don`t know the full story on that one just heard it through a mechanic

Back to topic,I`m sure this`ll grow on me  :)

You lucky fella... so... details man details....

Did you get a drive ???

How much is it ???

When will you get it delivered  ;D

No, didn't get a drive  :'( :'(

In and around £30k (Depending on specs)  :-\ :-\

No date set  ::) ::)::):D :D :D :D ;D

Ok... soooooo.... when did you place the order... when does it get delivered  ;D???;D???

Marky, to tell you the truth...

I would love to place and order one of them, they are such a nice looking machine.. ;D ;D 8) 8)

But at £30k its a no no at the minute  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It does look like a nice machine as well... I bet that would be nearer £35 with a few decent toys on it...

Is that demonstrator for sale then... I've been told you can;t get them for love nor money at the minute... do you know anything about that one mate ???

It does look like a nice machine as well... I bet that would be nearer £35 with a few decent toys on it...

Is that demonstrator for sale then... I've been told you can;t get them for love nor money at the minute... do you know anything about that one mate ???

Id take a few  ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

No mate don't know anything sorry  :-[:-[

maybe in two months time when you decide what to do after school :-\ set up a contracting business blake!! 8)

That kind of what im thinking about  ;) ;)