Massey 5455 gets the facelift treatment

Lord Ferguson

Would you flipping well credit it.... we were only discussing this the other night... the 5455 has now been given the facelift treatment... which basically means it's now got the Tier III engine  :)

I got handed a brochure today by my mate at the MF dealers... bless him... anyway... I also found it on the Massey website tonight... so I'm not sure quite how 'hot' this news is...

Feast your eyes on this then...

mf5455aen1_Page_1.jpg

Wow it got a smack in the snout like the rest of the new tractors, only ones i can think of that havent taken feet of the legnth of there bonnets are the piviots, case mx series and the 7830 upwards of the jds, I could be wrong tho

Well... who the hell am I to agrue with the daddy of all MF makers.... your mission... should you choose to accept it (or even if you don't it's still your mission anyway)... come up with a model by this time next week...

You started yet Mr P  ???:D :D :D

Well... who the hell am I to agree with the daddy of all MF makers.... your mission... should you choose to accept it (or even if you don't it's still your mission anyway)... come up with a model by this time next week...

You started yet Mr P  ???:D :D :D

once back from my trip i will accept the challenge oh mighty master mf

yeah come on Sean, get on with it!  >:( >:(

aint got a detuz for a satrt mate, have the mf sat in bits, so can use that , the 7 series can wait a few more weeks i guess

dont recon the siku wheels are right either balke, wrong hubs for a start

Wow it got a smack in the snout like the rest of the new tractors, only ones i can think of that havent taken feet of the legnth of there bonnets are the piviots, case mx series and the 7830 upwards of the jds, I could be wrong tho

And I wish they wud cut a foot of the end of the bonnet on magnums and big deere's as trying to pull outta blind junction with them is just dangerous and trust me i know :D :D :D

But i like the look of this though marky cant u send yours back and get this but yours is a stunner dont get me wrong ;) ;)

I'd like to Pingu... but I think I've waited too long for this one to be honest... not quite sure how long the wait will be for a 5455 tier III now...

I'd say we won't see one for quite some time as a guess  :-\

I reckon the model will be out before the real thing anyway  :-\ :D :D :D

And Dyna 4 is now standard and no mention of the gearbox in your one Mark ???

Nope... actually... the Dyna 4 is now standard across the range I believe... even in my lady... I had to specify a lower cost... lower tech option I believe  :-\

Why is it that tractor manufacturers have to put ugly nose cones onto what looks like a decent tractor

The older fergies/fords/landini's noses looked nice    But they have to change things for the worse in my opinion anyway :-\

And I wish they wud cut a foot of the end of the bonnet on magnums and big deere's as trying to pull outta blind junction with them is just dangerous and trust me i know :D :D :D

But i like the look of this though marky cant u send yours back and get this but yours is a stunner dont get me wrong ;) ;)

Wait untill you have front linkage on it and a pottinger mower