PLASTIC WARRIOR SHOW 17TH MAY

Lady Ferguson

This is a major show for plastics collectors including lots of Britains, Timpo, Cherilea etc, farm, zoo and floral garden - and of course, Western and Military items. Run by the Paul Morehead, editor of the Plastic Warrior Magazine, it's one of the largest plastics toy fairs in the country. It's held at:

Queen Charlotte Hall

Parkshot

Richmond

Surrey

TW9 2RE

An NCP car park is attached to the hall.

Paul Morehead can be contacted on 01483 722778 for further info or of course, send me a pm :)

I would have gone, as it is really easy to find, but it's cup final day so I'll be cheering on my team, I just hope they play better than in the semi final  ::)

Some bargains to be had I expect ;)

If you go by tube, when you come out of Richmond station cross the road and look for an alley, opposite/to the right (I think), go down this alley and turn right at the end, this will be Parkshot road, the hall is up the road aways on the left hand side, It looks a bit like a school, to me anyway.