Land rolling

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

It looks like the sort of thing you would be likely to trap your fingers under FP!!? ::) ::)

Don't talk to me about traped fingers! I've already shut my fingers in the door of the 1255xl once this week already. :o

Guest Fendt pwr

for road transport do you put it on a trailer ???

it might make a mess of the road thats all :o

No we just tow them along the side of the road on the grass when moving around the place,since it has most of the water out of it at the moment you could get away with driving on the road with no problems. :)

Guest Fendt pwr
Don't talk to me about traped fingers! I've already shut my fingers in the door of the 1255xl once this week already. :o

I'm starting to sound like JD mad abit :-[:D :D

Guest Fendt pwr

Yes we do,too wide some times.5 meters of grass and weeds then .5 of a meter of stones then the tarmac, a right waste of land we should be like denmark and grow crops all the way up to the edge of the road.

That happens up here FP......Ye micht remember me and Davie talking about it. A local contractor here cuts the grass in the central reservations and verges for the local council and then round bales it...... :);) ;)

is that some kind of 'scottish' NH2 or a possible numpty for spelling error?? ???? ???;) ;) ;)