fear no deere

Murray

i know ;)

im only a poor combine driver all summer long,also a claas one.we dont have any chopper :-\ may its better

so ;):D

combine very nice

i get a shot of a claas dominator 85 at the harvest  :P :P love it

yes but the 800 series is the best chopper solt world wide and from my point of view i prefer the claas because i have sat in a class 890 and a Jd 7400 and the claas i way better bigger cab you can see alot more out of it

on the jd there is a stupid great pillar down the middle of ot and you cant see out of it very well

we ran 4 jd's this maize season. 2 7500,1 7500 pro drive and a new 7550i pro drive. we have tested them against claas 890's,900's and a so say unchipped 900.the claas just got left in the dust,on all counts cut qualityand thruput.

from what i see in this country i would call the claas the better machine! ;) new holland not even close