International 733

ford4ever

Know but resume they are similar to the 533 which was sold in big numbers - does it have a Fritzmeir cab also ???

Man near us used to have a 633 which a friend bought of him - 633 was 3 cyl I think so I guess the 733 was the German equivalent to the 684 or 784 ;)

ya there were bigger ones, smaller ones, and vineyard ones in the series,

its a german origin, destoned for the europe market, i think as a utility machine in the late 80's...........

http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums//lofiversion/index.php?t2746.html

they lived for years, sore many changes, body, style, cab, etc

the guy i work with is orginally from cornwall loved these tractors, good simple, reliable

pics would be great to see what model you actually got

Once upon a time an order of French Internationals for some export market got cancelled and a dose of them ended up in Ireland. I recall they were cab-less models when they arrived and were fitted with a cab here. Can't quite remember any more details just now - although I think I saw one in Cork about a month ago.