Deere and Claas F/loaders

Fenside MF

I was just about to buy a f/loader that takes the different forks and would like some advice regarding whether the 6920 f/loader is the same design as the claas ares one as visually to me they look subtly different.

And has anyone fitted one to the fergy 5455 as I can't wait until siku bring out there version whenever that will be. :)

Bas was saying the Massey version was released but i've yet to see it :-\ :-\....i really want one!

not sure on the loader differences to be honest, dont have any to hand

Thanks for the quick reply's fellas,

Didn't even realise that the new one was out Texas,but I will give siku a qiuck email and see if I can buy this new mf loader seperate as I'm sort of pimping a 5455 with pdc cast roof and I'm sposed to be saving all spare cash

(that all gets spent once you come on FTF though :D) for a new van at the mo.

Already recieved an email from siku telling us that the new loader for the 5455 will be available to buy from siku direct by either september or october,so I'm going to wait until then rather than painting a deere or claas.