Friesian cattle

Barry

Question

i'm sure i've seen on here some friesian cattle that were repainted and were numbered on their bum-bums with yellow numbers, anybody know which thread the picture is in?

I've tried all sorts of searches but can't find them

9 answers to this question

Thats the one Blake, nice one........and the numbers are white!!!!!!!

The yellow neck tag must have made me think the numbers were yellow.

Cheers dude, adding to my list of thing to do now....buy and paint some cows  ;D

been wondering for a while if i should start a new topic about cows where can i get these loose i need around 50 for my new dairy herd and im not sure if the sets contain bulls and im sure it would be cheaper to buy them loose because of no packaging

been wondering for a while if i should start a new topic about cows where can i get these loose i need around 50 for my new dairy herd and im not sure if the sets contain bulls and im sure it would be cheaper to buy them loose because of no packaging

Buy bulk mate, I did. I bought 20 feeding and 10 standing I think. Got them by chance but it's worth contacting a Britains retailer and asking for a price on a couple of trade cases.