DEAR SANTA

Ade

DEAR SANTA AS YOU NO I HAVE BEEN A GOOD LITTLE BOY EATEN ALL MY GREENS AND CARROTS ECT. I WAS JUST WONDERING  IF YOU COULD FIND IT IN YOU HEART TO BRING ME THIS ON CHRISTMAS MORNING ..... I WILL LEAVE YOU A BOTTLE OF MALT AND SOME NICE BIO DIESEL FOR YA DEERES ( WELL ITS 2006 HE WONT HAVE REIN DEARS NOW ) THANK YOU MR SANTA.. YOURS ADE (33).....PS ONE OF THEM STRAIGHT DRIVING THINGS WOULD GO DOWN WELL TOO

Dear Santa,

For Christmas could you give lots of nice presents to the conservation officer, planning officer and listed building officer at my local council on the proviso they grant me planning permission for my extension, I will gladly forfit all my presents as it means I can buy loads more tractors next year. ?;D ;D ;D

Dear Santa, I would like a New Holland TG285, but if you can't fit one in your sleigh, A New Holland TS115 will do  ;) Please could you send NCC an Ursus from me as he has been very rude and ignorant ths year  :D, And as for mjb I think he could do with a newer pedal tractor, a nice Valtra, for CCF a new mower nothing to extravagent a Flymo hovermower will do nicely, FB can have a whoopee cushion to use around the office, F-P can have the 'Nine Million Bicycle' single to listen to over and over again, MF Fan can have a voucher for a MF logo tatoo to be placed on any 'sensible' part of his body, TBF can have a pair of socks (classic xmas present  :D) SMURF can have a inflatable 'Smurfette' for show purposes only  :D, NH2 can have a pair of NH overalls with the attractive reflective strip around them :D, TM810 can have a special edition 'titty pink' golf ball set, Rick can have the 2007 diary, (another useless christmas present which sometimes crops up :D) masseyfan can have a lump of coal, goodhead can have a video on how to stop Hiab robbery  :D And everyone else can have a complimentary cheque book and pen, engraved with NCC 4 Titty Pink 4eva on them. Merry Xmas  ;D