model grass

FARMERBROWN

Question

can anyone tell where i can use for  silage and straw                                                                                                                                                             best regards  Farmer Brown

16 answers to this question

i have seen it, as they sell very simialr stuff at my local shop, it looks almost like a sheet of sand paper, but green flock on it instead of sand, they do 600 x 600 mm rolls or 1.2 x 600 rolls, looks ok but short/no real fluff to it for 1/32

Yeah i've tried a similiar style grass and it just got on my nerves, with Games Workshop they do little pots of dirt and things like that, and i saw they had some grassy kind of scatter which looks spot on for silage  :)

for silage you could use this stuff, scroll to the bottom of that page, thats what i use!

http://www.howardscenicsupplies.co.uk/premierrange.html

have not found anything yet for straw  :-\

cut sissile rope mate, about 50 m a meter at b&q for a quite thick bit, just chop with sisscors into 1 cm lenghts or smaller if you can, works great for straw

I have used Hanging Basket liner, it comes on a huge roll from your local garden centre, you just roll off what you want and buy it per matre. I also bought it in sheets to cut up to make swaths. Then for chopped silage I bought a big bag of hanging basket moss, left it out in the sun for a day to dry and then stuck it in the food blender to chop it up.

Next day, I had fruit cake with moss in it  :-\

I have used Hanging Basket liner, it comes on a huge roll from your local garden centre, you just roll off what you want and buy it per matre. I also bought it in sheets to cut up to make swaths. Then for chopped silage I bought a big bag of hanging basket moss, left it out in the sun for a day to dry and then stuck it in the food blender to chop it up.

Next day, I had fruit cake with moss in it   :-\

And a black eye from using Traci's blender?