siku lowloader/cattle float

nice one does this mean that when you whant to use the lowloader you can just take it off

that was the plan but i had to end up taking the sparewheel of the front of the trailer so i am tempted when i have enough spare cash i might buy another lowloader and keep the float permanantley on that trailer. don't know what anyone else thinks about the lowloader but i think it's a cracking model with plenty of detail and excellent working parts but i maybe have to question the price as i think it's a little on the steep side

Looks good toyboy, sharp job you have done

Still waiting for the low loader to get to NZ, On the price point, What other lowloaders do we have in 32 scale, i myself think it is a bit steep also but its the only one we can buy of the shelf :'(

Any chance of a pic of all your traliers in one a line up?

Looks good toyboy, sharp job you have done

Still waiting for the low loader to get to NZ, On the price point, What other lowloaders do we have in 32 scale, i myself think it is a bit steep also but its the only one we can buy of the shelf :'(

Any chance of a pic of all your traliers in one a line up?

all in good time my boy, i aint finished yet! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry to dissapoint rob, its a bit of a con this trailer really as it just sits on top of the siku lowloader without having to remove anything of the lowloader, it does have a working back door though. didnt really see the point in decks as yu would never see them and it would have been real awkward to fit them