John Deere T660

britainsnut

Looks like a fairish machine. To be honest though, I can't till the difference between the Deere combines over the last ten years or so. I hope you were taking notes, Jez will want to know all about it.

yes he will............  :D :D

Apart from the S690, they all look the same to me :-\

That is the idea, if you think about it it is a brilliant way to do things, build three different combine threshing and separating systems on one production line on the same chasis..

When i get to deutschland I will get some pics and post them up.... oh and make sure i grab the first ( 2 ) Wiking 6930 i find

That is the idea, if you think about it it is a brilliant way to do things, build three different combine threshing and separating systems on one production line on the same chasis..

When i get to deutschland I will get some pics and post them up.... oh and make sure i grab the first ( 2 ) Wiking 6930 i find

One for me and one for you is that what you meant  :-*:-* :D :D

Ive got a 2 1/2 year old Fuji finepix A340 which is 4megapixel and has a 3 x optical zoom so its basically a point and shoot at the lower end of the range :)

Only just changed from a Fuji I had for about 3 years, I always found it to be a great camera, it was a S5500 also 4mp.  Recently changed to a Panasonic DMC FZ18 which cost just over £200 - its got an 18x optical zoom which is great for when the combines at the far end of the field; I must admit to being lazy and leaving it in intelligent auto mode, I really ought to have a fiddle with it!  I don't claim to be an expert, and I think I ought to try using a tripod at some point as I very often just hold it and shoot - sometimes the results are ok, other times not so good.

:)