TM190's Machinery Pics

TM190

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok after spending yesterday fixing the parrowharrow we were ready to go today  ;D ;D We got the seeder on the back of it we got it calibrated and headed to the feild. John Deere 6620 with Lely powerharrow and Amazone seeder  ;) ;)

Once we got the feild, we looked at the ground and decided it would need to be powerharrowed twice, as there was quite a bit of grass on it  :-\ :-\ We went to find the the other power harrow and the Massey 7475  ;D ;D

Pics of Massey Ferguson 7475 and powerharrow  ;D ;D

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

Everyone got a go on the Massey And John Deere. The Massey was great to drive, DynaVT gearbox was great and the headland mangement made it really easy, The John Deere just wasn't as nice to drive and the Seeder was a curse to work when you had no clue about what you were doing  :D :D :D::)

So, Massey for me  ;D ;D

Thanks Lads  :) :)

Great pics Blake... thanks for posting... that 7475 looks lovely... quite a brute as well

Yes Marky she is a lovely tractor and quite a brute to manover at times  ;)

what colleage is it you go to ??? greenmount ???

O yes  ;) ;) ;D

lucky boy

new holland looks well

wish i could do that but my mum does not think much of it. will soon show her  :D

;D ;D ;D

do you know a lad david irvine or is he a few years above you ???

Doesn't ring a bell  :-\ :-\

drove my mates T6010, not to bad..... for a NH  ;)  :D :D

it look ok but we couldn't get it into high box so it was 10.4 MPH all the way  :D :D :D :D :D:-\