Just couldnt resist the new IH 2+2 , had to take to the workshop = IH1086

Hi guys

Had a few Snoopy's arrive last wednesday, and yesterday I couldnt control myself anymore.

So a couple of hour's later I had what you see in the pictures. Sorry about the dark quality, will take better pictures when its finished.

Still needs paint, details, and decals. But hopefully I will bring the decals home from Zwolle. And the paint and details I will do tomorrow.

Hope you all like it.

Sonny

post-182-132639536295_thumb.jpg

post-182-132639536467_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

have to say i loike that a lot

may sound stupid but is the snoopy out and wear can i get it ow and how much are they thanks Jack

G & M have got the National Farm Toys Show version but it is a limited edition. The standard version won't be out until March next year.

Wow, Sonny, this looks superb! The bonnet is a ERTL stock nr. model?

Is it coming to Zwolle too?

Niels

Hi

Thx for the nice comment.

I have attached pictures of the tractor I got the bonnet from. Is thinking about casting a few bonnets.

I will only be attending Zwolle as guest, so I will probably not bring it, unless somebody absolutely has to show it in a diorama.

Next up is a 1086 4wd, am already putting together parts for it. Just love those old Internationals. Have a few in real life, Farmall M, B-450, 634, 946, and 1246, sadly no big US IH, but I would love to have one in time, guess I shouldnt complain though, I'm not even living in the countryside :)

Sonny

post-182-132639536592_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...