Tractor test

marshman

I will soon be taking my tractor test (20th october) and im nervous. Because you can legaly only drive to and from your test on l plates before you pass i can practice on the road. Now i think this is dangorus becuase the drive to the test location will be my first dirve on the road. Well i have driven up the lane. Also has anyone recently taken theres, whats involed? Thanks

I never actually took my tractor test when I was 16 I just kinda chanced my luck on the road back then. I think you need to be able to stop and turn at a junction and the likes but I doubt if you will have to do a 3 point turn and an emergency stop but I just don't know.

I would make sure you read up your highway code and remember to make sure you strain your neck to make sure the examiner actually sees you using your mirrors.

What tractor do you plan using Adam ??? ???

Wishing you the best of luck and sorry I cannot really be of much help here but I'm interested to see what all the tractor test does all involve ;D ;D

its so easier over here, No test or anything.

Just send the money of and you get your licence back in the post  ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

are you sure about that Blake?

I for one did the tractor test all those years ago (17  :(  )

Make sure the Tractor is clean, all lights and indicators are free from dirt and you can see out the windowscreen.

As already mentioned, make sure you strain your neck while looking at mirrors, Basically the examiner wants to see that your capable of driving on the road without being  a hazzard to anyone else.

Also read up on your highway code as i was asked about 10 questions at random.

In total it took me no more than 30 min to do the test.

Remember to relax and you will be fine.

are you sure about that Blake?

I for one did the tractor test all those years ago (17  :(  )

Make sure the Tractor is clean, all lights and indicators are free from dirt and you can see out the windowscreen.

As already mentioned, make sure you strain your neck while looking at mirrors, Basically the examiner wants to see that your capable of driving on the road without being  a hazzard to anyone else.

Also read up on your highway code as i was asked about 10 questions at random.

In total it took me no more than 30 min to do the test.

Remember to relax and you will be fine.

Yeah, well i didn't do a test and i have my provisional licence  ;) ;)

Get up here Adam and do some practice on frankie mate.... as above really... think about what you are doing... learn your highway code... but most of all relax..

When I took my forklift test I 'spoke to myself' all the way through... keeps you calm.. and keeps you thinking mate

Thank you mate, me lose on frankie your brave, maybe start with Fanny,  :D :D Thanks for the offer wish i could come up.

Thanks for all the support from all :) :)

No problem Adam... Frankie is easier to drive than Fanny mate really... and she's less precious  :D :D

Thanks Markey  :D were you joking? i mean would you really let me drive Her :o :o Am leaving now..... cant miss this.... i think markey has had a bit too much  fumes :o :o :o

Adam... I sincerely mean what I said buddy... we have two seats... you can sit in the biggy... I'll ride shotgun and show you what to do  ;)

Now... get your backside over here and we'll make sure you can pass your test... I've got a nice big industrial estate you can play on for hours if you like  ;):-*