BALING & WRAPPING AT ROSEHALL DRUMOAK ABERDEENSHIRE 28/09/2008

BC

Well if the weather continues as it is today Martin you aint going to see a lot of farming action.... mind you you will only be a mile from the Marshall trailer factory so plenty of trailers etc to see ;D ;D

Oh and good luck with for SAC I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

PS They used to have a "cut away" Nuffield and or Leyland tractor there. I don't know if its still there now... probably not and could now be in the museum at Kittochside at Eastkilbride.... have  scout around though just in case ;) ;)

Cheers Bill........Will have a look for the Nuffield/Leyland and see........ :);)

First time I have seen a static wrapper attached to a low loaders before. Most use static wrappers up here either for field stacks or wrap them in the yard. McHale balers an wrappers are not very common up in the north east as Ross Agri have only become McHale agents this year.