BurrenBane Farm

noel

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like that plough Noel, needing one soon to get the land ripped fo the maize  ;) like your plough to Murray might try a bit of a cut myself

its easy enough Garret, i put plastic round it aswell to give her a bit of strength ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Woow was not expecting it to be that big it looks so dam good   must be some amount of money in that   

too afraid to add it all up!  :D

@ 51MON, All sheds were made by Paul Savage on my layout, that man is a genius, only problem is they are not flat pack and would cost a few pound to get across the pond  :-\  :'(

yer do you think it would travell i only would want the slatted one is he a busy chap

i'm not too sure if he would post again as he had a lot of problems, and its wild hard to get compensation from couriers.

Hes fully book up this year!  :o

Noel, where did you get the grass thats in the trailers looks pretty fine stuff  ;)

The GRASS in the TRAILERS is not sawdust, its Model Grass made by Heki. The one i use is Heki 3360.

It can be hard to get a hold off, i got mine from here, but i think they are out of stock at the moment  :-\

http://www.howardscenicsupplies.co.uk/hekigroundcover.html