BurrenBane Farm

noel

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The arches issue looks to be hot air, they look perfectly ok. Don't know what the problem was in the first place. Note also the roof light missing but all in all, from what I can see of the interior as well it looks a good model. It is just a huge shame about the roof.

Looks nice on your display Noel, no inaccuracies there at all mate  8)

• 1 month later...

WOW what a build it's fantastic!  I love all aspects of the layout particularly the maize scene.  Sorry I'm going to bug you for info now.  Where did you get the maize from (the stuff to be harvested not in the trailers), it looks really realistic? 

Anyway looking forward to more updates soon

Keep up the good work

PR

WOW what a build it's fantastic!  I love all aspects of the layout particularly the maize scene.  Sorry I'm going to bug you for info now.  Where did you get the maize from (the stuff to be harvested not in the trailers), it looks really realistic? 

Anyway looking forward to more updates soon

Keep up the good work

PR

Your not bugging me, at the end of the day i asked lots of questions so i don't mind answering them  ;)

I've posted the answer to your question ind BD Contracts topic

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,27308.msg688178.html#msg688178

is that lot just one slurry gang then noel??? or several teams

Burrenbane farm is running three outfits at the moment

2 x slurry kats, one is on behind the NH with floats and doda pump on the fiat 160-90 beside it.

1 x Field tanker with 3 drawing to it  :)

Thank You for the comments everyone. Its a hobby thats kinda got out of hand and it was my better half that got me back into, needless to say she regrets it now  ;D