Hi all. Just registered.

Farmer Giles

Hello everyone.

I have just registered to the forum from the advise of a friend. Cant get over the amount of detail on the site and help there is out there.

I live in the Co.Down area and have been collecting mostly Britains models pre-1999 for the best part of 3 years now. (takes me back to my childhood years when I broke most of mine, oh only if I had of kept them).

Over the past year or so I have started converting models and am finding it a fantastic past-time.

I am looking forward to talking to you all and hopefully maybe get a few pics of my conversions up to share with you all. By the way my signature picture is one of my conversions, a Ford 8730 with duels all round, Siku weight block and Jewel lights. Let me know what you think.

post-1816-132638901503_thumb.jpg

Welcome Farmer Giles, I'm pops a yank feel free to come to me for any questions I am never in trouble  ::) ::)  (cept when I was in the mod room and aint anymore) ::) ::)  errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  seriously enjoy yourself here lots of nice guys..........

Ah nice to see another new poster. I think you will find a lot more lads from ireland on here. The only problem I see is that you will be spending a lot more money now than before. ;);D ;D it's something that happend to most of us once we joined the forum. But none of us are sorry or are we  ??? ???  ;D ;D