Marky Ferguson's Workshop and those Bl**dy potato boxes !!!

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Think I've got that NH2... basicly you've offered to give it to me... in a written contract for the whole world to see... I'll get on to my solicitor first thing in the morning... actually... thinking about it I give him a call now - just to finalise things - Ya nor skitting me are ya ????

Bugger.. just of to hang myself now then... could you have that on your conscience eh NH2... your a young man... your got your whole life ahead of you.... for pity sake man... I WANT A FERGIE? ;D ;D ;D

And her in doors won't let me buy one :(

Oh, I cannae hae that on me conscience. Dinnae do that, I'm sure we could come tae an agreement, how's aboot I get ye a Siku Fergie model fur yer Christmas...... ;) ;)

I would just buy one and have it turn up in the drive one day, then the missus cannae dae much...... ;)