Marky Ferguson's Workshop and those Bl**dy potato boxes !!!

Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

why all the fuss about finding something to make them look dirty? ????

the best thing for that is do what i did ,get a small ammount of dirt & make them dirty? ;):) :) :)

the waxed ones look ok but they're all the same as the un-waxed ones , but darker ,by applying different pressures each box looks different :) :)

I'll back him up on that, if he hadn't of offered to show me his tools? ::) ::)::) I'd probably be on box number 3 by now using a small hacksaw and hobby knife to cut the wood! :D :D :D :D

cheers Mark!

I'll get you some Hamlet next time i'm over!? :) :)

Thanks Ben - Hamlet Filters if that's Ok  ;) - A don't tell everyone I've shown you my tool - I'm having enough trouble on here with the likes of MCM and Powerstar calling me the only *** in the village as it is  :D :D :D :D ::)

yeah but they are perfect! ;D ;D ;D ;D, there is nothing out there really, Britain's boxes are pointless unless they decide to change the design :-\

3 months until Spalding? ;) ;) :)

I wish I had the time to make loads - but sadly I don't  :( - Could revert to the old kit form versions I suppose - problem being the finishing of them though - they need a belt sander to do them properly

I wish I had the time to make loads - but sadly I don't? :( - Could revert to the old kit form versions I suppose - problem being the finishing of them though - they need a belt sander to do them properly

yeah and it does finish them off properly!. :) :)

I know I always pick on you Martin... and tell me to sod off if you want too - but guess what.... can we see a picture of FP's box tipper when you get time please - YOUR'E TOO HELPFUL THAT'S YOUR TROUBLE? :D

Ah no trouble Mark. I'll get a pic after tea. I've got a couple of new models to take pics of anyway...... ;) ;)