2008 FARM SHOW MAGNUM 275 BY ERTL

BC

Well the hitch doesn't really bother me as I don't play with them any longer ;D ;D. Anyway I like most things Case / IH and especially that old Farmall tractor being unloaded from the lorry on the side of the box.

Well the hitch doesn't really bother me as I don't play with them any longer ;D ;D. Anyway I like most things Case / IH and especially that old Farmall tractor being unloaded from the lorry on the side of the box.

What did you write, now all knows that i am still playing with it :D :D

texas

Yea I know Texas but as long as you are not caught on camera you should be all right ;D ;D

Seriously though I tend not to take models out of their boxes these days especially Britain's with those horrible tie wires. With this model you cannot see it from the outside of the box and it is a rather clever way they have packaged it with just a plastic base and top that just lifts off. Personally I think I prefer this type of packaging but there will be others who will like to see the model through the window.

great looking box.. and i wished they packed them always without those blasted wires.

the model is also very nice. good realistic detail, except for the hitch(i hope that will change with Britains/Ertl in the future.)

looking forward to the 1:32 scale Farmall 140 that is coming(maybe that is one of the classics that RC2 Britains was talking about?)

I know a hong kong based seller on ebay offered one already! which are mostly about 2 months earlier than the general release date..

i cant find the auction anymore, but it was with this seller http://stores.ebay.com/darlingland

He also sells the newest releases by UH in 1:43 scale which are not yet known..

I know a hong kong based seller on ebay offered one already! which are mostly about 2 months earlier than the general release date..

i cant find the auction anymore, but it was with this seller http://stores.ebay.com/darlingland

He also sells the newest releases by UH in 1:43 scale which are not yet known..

Will, did you ever buy from one off these Honkong based sellers, i have bin told these guy's sell the models that did not make it through quality control.

Erik.

Hello Erik,

i did buy one model quite some time ago. a Fordson F of UH 1:43 i believe. way before it was released. it had no box or base plate as it is normal. but looks fine to me. i havent seen any faults so far.. I know a JD collector who buys his 1:64 models this way as it is much cheaper with shipment costs as it would be from the US.