www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was baffled by your handywork at Spalding.. regretfully my wallet was empty when i got around to your spot in the Hall.. but i hope you will be there next year and one of those Ford beauties will come home with me then  ;);D

25 of the 100 gone already

Hope there is one left for next year !!! ???::):P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started this one seeing as the missus was watching 'Britains obviously bored and want to waste time watching sh*te and waste money on voting for the wasters talent' contest,  I thought I'd get the pencils back out.

This one will be unveiled at Myerscough on June 13th and 14th show - North West of England Tractor show - Anyone going ???;)

Was at a neighbouring county young farmers rally yesterday and one of the classes was sketching farming machinery and look what someone handed in. ::) Third place as well. :D

post-409-132639102282_thumb.jpg

Was at a neighbouring county young farmers rally yesterday and one of the classes was sketching farming machinery and look what someone handed in. ::) Third place as well. :D

the cheek of it , but third place shows how good these drawings are  ;) ;)

Archived