Tractor action in Holland update 15/10/08 with Jaguar880 containerchopper

ertlerik

Hey guy's, had the day off and the sun is shining, so i went out to make a few pictures, easyer said than done, it is still pretty wet out there.

So first up some construction site action, getting the site ready to build, with a few tractors with dump trailers, and a Volvo L70F loader and a Fiat Hitachi ex135w.

001-5.jpg

002-10.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-12.jpg

005-10.jpg

Next, starting to harvest potato's in a very wet field, a selfpropelled Amac harvester did not get through the mud by it's self so a Steyr profi on narrow wheel had to help pull, a NH TM pulling a 18 ton trailer did not seem to have any trouble going through.

007-13.jpg

008-11.jpg

009-11.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-10.jpg

012-11.jpg

some great pictures among your postings. I love these tattie harvesting scenes (specially the sharp ones ;-)), especially the one with the mounted green Ford tractor - is it a Standen harvester? They offered this "mount your tractor and make it a self propelled harvester" system also for sugar beets in th 1970s.

I must visit your region too in the future to complete my picture collection!

some great pictures among your postings. I love these tattie harvesting scenes (specially the sharp ones ;-)), especially the one with the mounted green Ford tractor - is it a Standen harvester? They offered this "mount your tractor and make it a self propelled harvester" system also for sugar beets in th 1970s.

I must visit your region too in the future to complete my picture collection!

The Ford is mounted on a Krakei harvester.

You are right about some off the pic's not beeing real sharp, i apoligize for that there is some fog with sun braking through very hard to make decent pic's.

When you decide to come to this area send me a email, you are more than welcome for coffee.

Erik.

erik... I think I love you  :-*

Many many thanks for posting.... I want to see more of that 575.. some very strange archs on the back of that lady... never seen anything like it before  :o :o

thanks once again....

Sorry i could not find the time to go back today for the 575, i did some reserach, and i think this is what you are looking for.

French build 575, for sale by dutch dealer.

Erik.

post-1180-132638909623_thumb.jpg