7530 Uh front linkage

marshman

Question

Well i have started looking at how to put a uh linkage on a Siku Jd 7530 and im already stuck. Looking at the front it will obiously either need filling down or choping the front off. Now im stuck how to get the bonnet off, i think it will be best to take it off as it wont get damaged and will be easyer to get a file or dremal in there to file it down. How do you get the bonnet off guys? Thanks Ad :) :) :) :) :)

13 answers to this question

screws on underside of model, takes off the bottom pannel. Take four wheels off, cab off, unscrew floorplan and screw going to bonnet. Bonnet is attached to floorplan with a hook thing should drop off easily  ;) ;)

Cheers mate, taken the cab and bottam pannel off, couldnt see how to get the bonnet off, but then i didnt take the front wheels/axle off. How do you fit your front linkages to jds, do you chop the front off or file each side down if you get what i mean to take out the little buldge thingy :D :D Thanks for you help :) :) :)

Jez mate, just been studying the pics, did you cut the linkage frame aswell, mine linkage is a lot deeper then yours on the bit where it attaches to the chassis. 

I totally did mate, yes  ;) ;) You need to to get around the TLS accumulators  ;)

Well im thick, and still stuck.

Filed the front down so it slots over each side. But when you put the linkage on its not level. Try and put it level and it just pops back to where it was.

doesnt need the chassis filed down a little does it??? sounds like its pushing the plastic of the linkage out, so it pops away

doesnt need the chassis filed down a little does it??? sounds like its pushing the plastic of the linkage out, so it pops away

I did file the chassis down a bit bit either side, but it could need more. Looking at Jezs, his linkage is thiner on the brackets that hold it on if you get what i mean. They miss the little buldge in either side on the chassis i had to file mine right down there.  :-\