Dads New ( ish ) Tractors

hody21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to upload thease pictures. I am very sorry for the quality of thease pictures as I had to use night mode on my camera as the pics are taken in dark sheds. You have to keep very still in between the two flashes ( I didnt ) so they have turned out very blurry. I do hope to get more pics very soon of them out working in the fields.

100_1483.jpg

100_1490.jpg

100_1484.jpg

100_1485.jpg

Following on from my last pictures, Today me and my dad were invited up to the dealership where my dads boss had bought the two 5445s from to have a look around. We set off from home at about 12 o'clock and armed with trusty sat nav arrived at bang on 3.30pm. We met the dealer principle himself (Brodyr Evans) and he made us a very nice cup of coffee each and allowed us to wander around.

If you are after a new or used mf tractor then these are the people to talk to, they could not be any more helpfull and welcoming.

Of course I took some pics of the yard, again I am sorry for the picture quality as it was a dull misty day.

101_0490.jpg

My dad took a liking to this!!

101_0491.jpg

There was another reason for going apart from having a nosey around, my dads boss new that we were going so asked dad if we could find a replacement for dads Mf 399. Mr Evans sudjested this one....

101_0498.jpg

101_0497.jpg

Me and dad had a look in the cab, its only done 927 hours :o, 24x24 powershift? gear box, front linkage, air con etc. It was very clean in the cab and had been very well looked after.

101_0496.jpg

she looks a tidy tool hody  ;) brodyr means brothers , its not his name  ;):D:) dont mean to be cheecky but around how much was that 4370 then  ???:)

Thanks for that, im not very good with welsh :D. I think its around the 20 grand mark. Mr Evans offered 12 and a half for the 399 with out even seeing it.

fair price for both of them  :) but haggle a bit see what happens  ;):D:)   i prefer to sell the machine and pay down the deposit , because say if he puts a £500 on the part ex he will just put it on the new one  ;) so if you put down say £7000 from the sale he cant move realy  :) plus youll get a better price selling it in a sale or private  :)

marky didn't think it was to bad considering it has less than a 1000hrs on it. we sold our 6410 back to the dealer a couple of months back. it was on a x plate and had done 2600 hrs and we got back what we payed for her 3 years before £16 000. so 20 isnt to bad

Frankie was about £25k new from memory... loaded with extras too.. that seems a little steep to me really  :-\ - could be wrong... but sounds a bit OTT to me.. I'd have said £17k ish for that... but I am by no means an expert in there matters it must be said

Frankie was about £25k new from memory... loaded with extras too.. that seems a little steep to me really  :-\ - could be wrong... but sounds a bit OTT to me.. I'd have said £17k ish for that... but I am by no means an expert in there matters it must be said

Blimbey Marky i thought they were more than that, i saw a second hand one up for 22, 500 the other day, in farmers trader,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...