newholland 8340

hi there, decided i wanted a newholland 8340 so i got a binnet fron pdc a britians 6635? cab and floor pan, uh valtra t chassis alot of cutting, grinding, swearing, glueing painting, and this is what i have got still needs a siku hitch and beacon ect

16112008046.jpg

16112008047.jpg

now that's a good tractor    have you ever considered a 7840 

:P :P :P :P :P

now we are talking tractors

yes i agree with callum a 7840 would look well

great work CJ

cheers lads

naw 8340 appeals to me more but sure a set a 7840 stickers and youre there any way

Nice work Chris ;) On my one I cheated and just fitted the Valtra wheels and front axle to a TM165 chassis ::) no cutting or grinding required :D

aaahhhh thats how you did it never thought of that  :D cheers i did borrow your perminant marker idea as well tho  :-[

Very veryyy nice Chris  :);)

cheers peter  :)

- deere-est - cheers pal, i think a white roof 7740 sometime maybe  :-\

well what can i say except thanks to you all for encouragement im really pleased with how it turned out as well now got a few more lights on and a siku hitch last night just a beacon now will put a few pics up in ballylaw farms.

nathan - sorry i cant remember what the exausht came off as it was lying on the bench mate.

:) :)

well what can i say except thanks to you all for encouragement im really pleased with how it turned out as well now got a few more lights on and a siku hitch last night just a beacon now will put a few pics up in ballylaw farms.

nathan - sorry i cant remember what the exausht came off as it was lying on the bench mate.

:) :)

twin beacons  :P :P :)