1:32 Scale Farm Sheds

noel

Hi Everyone, Hope this info is in the Right Place! If not i apologise.

I've a friend thats been building sheds and silos in 1:32 scale for a few months now and i know some people have been asking where i got mine from (BurrenBane farm http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=24159.30)

If your interested in a shed or silo, please feel free to call Paul after 6PM on 07775 953 668

Hes based in Co. Down Northern ireland.

Well here is some samples of what hes made a of late.  For more images please click on this link http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/noelksmall/Paul%20Sheds/

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

PaulSheds19.jpg

PaulSheds8.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting that Noel. They're similar in style to Garrett's buildings..... is this colour and design common in the emerald isle then?

He's a talented chap by the way  :)

I've met Paul, nice fella, he does a fantastic job on the sheds. The style Simon is very common over here alright as for the colour, the pikies only seem to have green oxide paint in there vans when they come calling to do a bit of painting  ;D ;D ;D:)

I've met Paul, nice fella, he does a fantastic job on the sheds. The style Simon is very common over here alright as for the colour, the pikies only seem to have green oxide paint in there vans when they come calling to do a bit of painting  ;D ;D ;D:)

:D :D I take it local planning laws reflect the travelling painting & tarmac contractors available range then !  :D :D :D

Your a wild funny man Garret, probabally a bit of truth in that comment  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

They do look it good it must be said. I feel priveleged and one of the lucky ones to be able to say I own one of Garrets creations. More so due to the fact (I think) there are only two this side of the water. Logistically, this kind of shed is a nightmare but to have one really is great. I'm sure this guys sheds are the same. ;):)

does he build these sheds to order because i might order 1 my dads cousin lives in co. downd and shecomes over 2 times a year or more also my dad is thinking of going over soon so he might bge able to get it also

Errrrrm. . . . The whole topic is about this chap making sheds to order! ::):D :D :D

This could be a Numpty Certificate for you ;D ;D

how well do you think they would travel think they would make it to the states in good shape  if they were packed flat???

them seems to be a bit of interest in flat packing of these sheds, i will speak to Paul tomorrow and see if he can make them flat pack style  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was down with Paul today who makes the sheds and he was showing me his latest project, a folding buckrake.

He said if there was enough demand, he would start to make them, though it will be the middle of February at the earliest as he has to finish off a few sheds.

If the interest is there, the price would be £40-45 for the buckrake.

Buckrake1.jpg

Buckrake2.jpg

Buckrake3.jpg

Buckrake4.jpg

Buckrake5.jpg