1:32 Scale Farm Sheds

noel

I am also interested about the flat pack buildings if there possible  ;)

I've been speaking to Paul about flat packing sheds and its not good news.

He is unable to make them flat pack at the moment, but its a possibility in the future.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about just building one Stephen, maybe this guy could help you with the parts needed? Make postage more affordable.

Shame Paul can't get on here to see all this interest. Bet he'd be well chuffed. Is it just 56k where he is Noel?

This is one I found on eBay a couple of weeks ago. It seems that many companies of old produced farm sheds and this is one such company that I was not aware that made them. We know that this company made farm related vehicles and other toys, mainly in tin-plate but to find this wooden shed was interesting to say the least. Made by Triang, I presume that it is in 1:32 scale as the Britain's E27N I have put next to it seems to be about right. Constructed of wood that has been machined to look like shiplap boarding with the roof being of a smooth hardboard material. Just one end doorway and side window. I love these old buildings, they have a bit of character to them.

TriangBarn.jpg

How about just building one Stephen, maybe this guy could help you with the parts needed? Make postage more affordable.

Shame Paul can't get on here to see all this interest. Bet he'd be well chuffed. Is it just 56k where he is Noel?

Belive me the news does get back to him in a timely fashion.

Paul' is stuck between two telephone exchanges and can't get broadband, hes had BT out to do a line check and even dial up would be slow  :o

hes not best pleased! has even tried all the mobile phone networks and they can't gurantee a good connection with the dongle!

Any news on the buckrakes Mr Christmas ??

Yes there is news  :)

I phoned Paul and he can get the plastic cut which is great. Due to current orders with sheds the buckrakes will not be made until end of Feb - start of march!

If you want a buckrake, i would strongly advise calling Paul after 6PM on his mobile: 077759 53668 and putting your name down on the waiting/order list!

Price of buckrake £45 TBC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...