Weathered flails, tractor Impliments

Fendthead

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been to long since I was last on here,Sadly for the most part I have decided to put muddy models on the back burner :- .My grounds care buisness is taking up every minuite of the day work wise and I have had to be all grown up and do what I have to do, not what I want to do, and can't sit up in the shed untill the early hours......Bugger!

Anyway I have a few jobs that I must finish up for a few people and muddy tractors are still avalible from UTS if anyone wants one.

may pop to spalding this weekend and spend a few quid as I still have a few plans for my collection and a few convos.

But i realy enjoyed the short time I was doing all the shows, and it was great to meet some realy friendly people...and a total nutter!

Must say a big thankyou to everyone who bought tractors from me, and all the compliments I recived on the forum, your a class bunch

Ditto that, Barry. Best weathering I've seen on a model is one that Dave had done, no question. Especially my West spreader. The hobbies all have to take a back seat for all of us over the years mate, a sad fact unfortunately. Keep tinkering in your scarce free timewhen you can though mucker :)

Another very odd weirdo bites the dust and a bloody ugly one at that :-*

It was a miracle how good the models he handed over..I recon they were produced by the lovely Sarah or his awesome gent of a Dad

• 1 year later...

ooooo, are you back on the weathering?

never fully left, just gone underground. Just not got the time on my hands to take work on without letting people down, still done the odd thing here and there for those who could find me,and tempt me to get dirty :of . There is so much"point the airbrush at the tractor and pull the trigger" stuff about now days for a fiver that tbh I'm not even going to try to compete with.

still ring an ugly bloke now and again and talk dirty,he loves it :wacko: !

will try to get to spalding this spring, as it seems I need to catch up with a sweaty individual and have a word.....

Still have a diorama I'm working on for a man on here, going down in history as the longest ever, I'm sure the fake hedge has started to grow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived