Weathered flails, tractor Impliments

Fendthead

Hi all

I can offer copies of my flail in eather weathered or clean condition as shown in the photo, there are many more photos on the Impliment customisations section under Kuhn flail.

pm me or Email me if intrested

Also over the next few weeks I will be weathering and detailing a few more tractors etc

If anyone likes the look of weathered equipment but not sure if they want to risk it or just dont have time I am more than happy to offer my services.

I can also offer the muddy look to most tractors and impliments pm me for prices

Hope I have this in the right section and not broken any posting rules chaps ::)

post-1877-132638968434_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132638975764_thumb.jpg

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep having a go, If you are pleased with what you come up with, thats all that matters,Thanks I'm very pleased you like it ;D

Been in the shed tonight finished the new holland for the min as I wanted this to be a near standard tractor, but I am going to do another with loads of detail and a diffrent rear hitch and poss wheels ::)

This is the first Britains I have had and to be honest it peed me off a bit, the cab has good detail, the tractor has good detail at the front, BUT then they have to do a naff job of putting it together ...and that hitch and back end.....nasty >:(

rant over here it is so far

post-1877-132638979899_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13263897993_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived