Weathered flails, tractor Impliments

Fendthead

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A flail has a horizontal shaft with Y shaped or spoon type blades hanging from it.  They are a great peice of kit and smash what you are cutting to nothing, grass, brush ,small trees fence posts, wild life :D anything that gets in there way.

I have one in the yard, if I can I will get some photos of the underside

Few pics of how the 4240 is getting on. It was going to be a simple mud up.......untill the postman got hold of it, got to me in kit form >:( feal sorry for ziko, thus a rebuild and the cab needed respraying due to the amount of damage.

Got to get on with this as it's been with me for a while as I got behind with the flails ::)

post-1877-132638999415_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132638999671_thumb.jpg

Do you do a western style gun slinging -throw the guns up in the air, 360 on your heels and catch - every time you start working of an evening?!!  :D :D

The tractor is coming on a treat. This is going to be a beaut.

Do you do a western style gun slinging -throw the guns up in the air, 360 on your heels and catch - every time you start working of an evening?!!  :D :D

The tractor is coming on a treat. This is going to be a beaut.

You make me look a cowboy :D :D

Yeah looks better then mine ;D Because I used a little too much second glue I got very vague windows. And eh I see the stairs also have come off :( Do you still have it? I guess you still have to re fit the lights and stuff? ;)

Very nice indeed dave.

So is this yours or returning it to Ziko?

I hope I will be getting it back! ;D

Archived