landini power master

nathan

landini power master

inside

it has a good dash display ,lots of hand controls on it.it has blue seats , the passenger seat is in the folded down position

the outside

has some good detail . at the rear its the  standard linkage with a fixed top link. on the cab theres an ariel, rear wiper,a spotlight on each side , number plate back on the left side.at tha front theres the mirrors which are i think one of the best from UH, 1 beacon, tool box above the fuel tank, warning decal on the tank too. the wheels are very good and one point i like about it is no fixed rear axle which i think is the first for UH but i could be wrong on that?. the one thing that lets this model down is no front linkage . if it had these i think it would out sell the TTv for the people who do the convertions i would think. but they will be doing the landini in a set with the front fella mower so that will have front linkage

will give it a 8 1/2 out of 10 

post-618-132638971847_thumb.jpg

Umm nice model,  but i dont like the rear axle, 3 out of the 7 i have had a crack in the wheels were it fixeds on. One the wheel fell off, and these werent even played with 2 i could see the were broken in the box the other i took out for display. Also the wheels rub on the mudgards. Apart from that i think it is a good model but as you say could do with front linkage. Thank you for doing the reviw

I have noticed this also, my local shop gets all the UH and all the siku range in ;D. But some of the UH look like people have been playing football with them at the factory, broken mudgards are common, dislodged cabs and on the latest 415 fendts with loaders the cabs are warped!!

I'm wondering whether UH might be suffering from a case of 'toom much too soon'.... Their range has expanded massively and quickly and quality issues seem to be becoming more frequent..... [i've had more than my fair share of irritations that's for sure] RC2 must be chuckling their socks off!!!!  :D :D

• 9 years later...
10 minutes ago, 844john said:

Brian, shush......don't say "played with it", I've spent years trying to convince the wife that they are "models" and not toys, a statement like that could set me back years.........:D

I can relate to this! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Brian, shush......don't say "played with it", I've spent years trying to convince the wife that they are "models" and not toys, a statement like that could set me back years.........:D

2 hours ago, Janval said:

I can relate to this! 

alright.... have not had a chance to give it a detailed inspection in various poses and scenarios ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1