MASSEY FERGUSON 630 PRECISION CHOP

A rare machine,says on the brochure a joint venture with greenland im thinking pottinger??

you'll be thinking right mate , quite a rare machine back in the day , probably even rarer now ! good machine though , i did use one for a few days ,a demontration model , mate eventually bought a 610 also good forager , but really should have gone for the 30 :)

gd,its gd some1 has used them,threre,s a nice pic of 1 at work in the mf 3000/3100 brochure,it shows it on a 3120 or 3125 in action,ill set the scene up some day,the 630 on my 3690,my 3120 and 3095 drawing awy,havta get a lend of intey,s trailers tho,i dont hav any...iva few harvesters to build yet tho,ten x,class 75,deutz fahr fh900,kidd double chop,ive 7 now of my own,but long way ta go...

gd,its gd some1 has used them,threre,s a nice pic of 1 at work in the mf 3000/3100 brochure,it shows it on a 3120 or 3125 in action,ill set the scene up some day,the 630 on my 3690,my 3120 and 3095 drawing awy,havta get a lend of intey,s trailers tho,i dont hav any...iva few harvesters to build yet tho,ten x,class 75,deutz fahr fh900,kidd double chop,ive 7 now of my own,but long way ta go...

i don't think i'm the only one who's used one  :D, the 630 would have a good working appitite but unfortunately anything bigger than 120HP on the 610 was pushing your luck . depending on crop desity of course .

the one i used was on a valmet 8100 & could just about keep 3 titan trailers moving quite comfortablyon first cut about a mile from the farm. very easy machine to work on & daily greasing & checks took less than half the time of that of a jag75