westpoint toy fair

nathan

well its tomorrow and i'm all loaded ready to go. ::)

Let me know what isle and table number you're on and I'll come and see you.

i dont know the table number tim as steve took the booking over the phone,

just look out for the big chap with a goatie and a skidhead.

Mandy and i will be there , just look out of a short guy with a fit girl  ;) ;) ::) hollyslovetoys.

The odd couple.  ;)  ;D

Had a phone call yesterday from Farmer Ed who will be there with a lot of the new stuff, he told me that everyone may be warned that prices have increased. We knew this as it's been reported in the model sections of the various mags but Ed said that Universal Hobbies stuff has gone up by as much as 22% on all their models. Siku an average of £2 per model. Wiking have not as yet put up theirs. Ed will however be keeping his prices competitive on his existing stock. The new stuff which he had a delivery of last week, he had to pay the new prices. He asked me to pass this information on to fellow collectors to say don't rush to buy anything before you compare prices of stallholders as some of them may have hiked the increase of prices onto their older stock.  He's a really good guy and likes to help and certainly keeps me informed.

The odd couple.  ;)  ;D

Had a phone call yesterday from Farmer Ed who will be there with a lot of the new stuff, he told me that everyone may be warned that prices have increased. We knew this as it's been reported in the model sections of the various mags but Ed said that Universal Hobbies stuff has gone up by as much as 22% on all their models. Siku an average of £2 per model. Wiking have not as yet put up theirs. Ed will however be keeping his prices competitive on his existing stock. The new stuff which he had a delivery of last week, he had to pay the new prices. He asked me to pass this information on to fellow collectors to say don't rush to buy anything before you compare prices of stallholders as some of them may have hiked the increase of prices onto their older stock.   He's a really good guy and likes to help and certainly keeps me informed.

i know farmer ed very well as he lives 2 minutes from my house,hes a good chap, but hes right about the prices

well got back from the show today, and being my first i enjoyed it too, her in doors loved it to and wants to do it again :o. it was nice to put some faces to some FTF members too. well see you all at the next one.

Well you never came to see Mark and I and introduced yourself >:(

sorry about that mandy i did pop down but you were not there i did meet mark when he was walking round in the morning. i will make sure i do come and see you next time. i did like your transit vans on your stall

sorry about that mandy i did pop down but you were not there i did meet mark when he was walking round in the morning. i will make sure i do come and see you next time. i did like your transit vans on your stall

In that case it's Mark's fault cos he never told me you were there >:( Glad you had a good show and look forward to meeting you at the next one :)

A very good day I thought. A few empty tables but a huge amount of punters. A fair amount of farm related stuff that seemed to be selling very well despite the 'recession', I know that Ed had a very good day selling all the Super 4's he had there, everyone that bought any had the pair. I thought that the new organisers did a good job although it's the stallholders that make it what it is. Nice to meet up with a few of the FTF members, attending  both as punters and stallholders.