Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

wonder if andy can sort something living up there, he will know the local haunts nearby, sure somebody said theres a pub next door?

as for the white fergy, i will be 1st in line at 50 quid mate, always willing to help a fellow ftf'er out when he needs cash urgnet after drinking

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long did it take you to find your way round the diversion Mark..? It didn't seem that well signed to me.... well, signed at all really! Think I had Andy on the phone giving me directions... poor sod  :D :D

Only lost about 10 mins I'd say. I followed my nose and luckily stumbled back on the right road again :D

Don't you have TMS on your satnav 51 old bean? The system in the 3 is fantastic, flashes up a little warning triangle and gives me a description of the problem..... wut woo get me....  :D :D Still manage to get f*in lost though....  >:(::):D

Don't you have TMS on your satnav 51 old bean? The system in the 3 is fantastic, flashes up a little warning triangle and gives me a description of the problem..... wut woo get me....  :D :D Still manage to get f*in lost though....  >:(::):D

sat what????? i have a os map, job done no silly voice telling me what way to go, unless mark or marcus pipe up  :D :D :D :D :D

I turn that b*tch right off..... much the same as I do to my wife when I talk tractors...  ::):D :D

I'm a satnav convert since having it built in the car.... bought Mrs H a portable version of the BM system for Christmas and took it to Spain with us, bloody marvellous!  ;D

I was always a map person... would consult before hand, pick a few way points and head for them, didn't look at it again. Used to give me problems if the traffic was bad and I wanted to cut round it or if I got sent elsewhere. The Becker system I bought for Mrs H is brilliant, it's essentially the same as the nav in iDrive but touch screen, so you can have split screen with directions and lane guidance as well as the map, and you can zoom out to see the whole route and then use it to find ways round obstructions, it's better than the one in the car to be honest!! Of course, we all know where we're going to Spalding.... just follow the smell of the FTF cakes and Barry's poor personal hygiene...  ;)

anything else on it, looks a prett usefull phone so far, maybe tm190 should get one ,hes been after a new one :D :D

pete your slightly of your head, good job you aint got any beer left :D :D

I have Vodka  :D :D here is my last one and the best one as well because it have vibration and camera  :D :D :D :D :D

post-1581-132639006515_thumb.jpg