Marky Woods

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like you have been busy!!....werent you supposed to some and see Harry last weekend! :D :D :D

so are you using the 'original' potato box method now for mass producing?

He'll be 18 by the time I see him at this rate  :-[:D :D

You were going to come over and help me at one point  :'( :'(

I've gone to 'mass mode' for the spuddy boxes for now mate... got 20 of the other to do sometime soon mind you  :-[ :'( :'(

like a little production line there mate, looks like the best way to spend a sunday

It's ok... for a while... then it gets booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring  :D :D :D>:( :'( :'( :'(

What happened to Tip 4  ???

I never could count.. tip 4 is a secret  :D :D :-[

Wow some serious business there marky  :o:);)

thanks Peewee... I've added as much speed as I can to manufacture... but it's still a laborous process  :'( :'( - hopefully my tips may help others

Excellent Marky never did think you worked so hard good pictures too everything looks 100%

Thanks Stephen... mucho appreciated buddy  ;)

my workshop is not quite to your standards mate... but I'm only a hobby modeller... in wood as well really... never had the bottle/ability to attempt convo's and scratchy's  :-[

great tips buddy   :o;)  :)

thanks... hope you find them useful

ruddy hell ferguson  well done looks cracking mate

and i can see why i can find any clamps you got the lot :D :D :D :D

still got all your fingers have we

mrs f run out of plasters  :D :D :D :D :D

as for nicking the kids pencil well hows they supose to do there homework now as they allready had to share that one  :o:-*:-* :-*

He'll be 18 by the time I see him at this rate  :-[:D :D

You were going to come over and help me at one point  :'( :'(

I've gone to 'mass mode' for the spuddy boxes for now mate... got 20 of the other to do sometime soon mind you  :-[ :'( :'(

It's ok... for a while... then it gets booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring  :D :D :D>:( :'( :'( :'(

I never could count.. tip 4 is a secret  :D :D :-[

thanks Peewee... I've added as much speed as I can to manufacture... but it's still a laborous process  :'( :'( - hopefully my tips may help others

Peewee  :D :D :D :D ........ :-\ eh dont tell Pops..please  :-X:-\ :D :D

Could i ask what size the potato boxes are Lord Ferguson of miniture pallet world?

And thanks for the tips, off to find the Screwfix catalogue for prices on band saws  ;)

Well Barry... the are 60mm long... 40mm wide and 35mm tall I believe mate... Ben scaled them down from a real one a few years ago

As for a bandsaw... Delta are the real deal I reckon.. I've had this one for more than 10 years... and it's had plenty of abuse... and still going strong now

ruddy hell ferguson  well done looks cracking mate

and i can see why i can find any clamps you got the lot :D :D :D :D

still got all your fingers have we

mrs f run out of plasters  :D :D :D :D :D

as for nicking the kids pencil well hows they supose to do there homework now as they allready had to share that one  :o:-*:-* :-*

:D :D - well I can always lend you a few if you want them Stevie  :D :D :D

Peewee  :D :D :D :D ........ :-\ eh dont tell Pops..please  :-X:-\ :D :D

Will do..... Peewee  ;):D :D :D

Brillant Marky, nice production line you got there ;):)

thanks Addy... now come over here and help me  :'(

St Marky of Fergusonshire that is ace. What a brilliant write up mate. Worthy of a topic of it's own in the Hints and Tips section I feel. Brilliantly written with an excellent pictorial view to boot.

Good god is that called sucking up or not...Does stumpy has no shame......nice work though doubt they would get to America though since lord turdson is allergic to the postal shop........I have some pallets that I ordered in 1967 that arrived last year they were nice work too...

Whats with (BM Pete) or Bowel Movement peter up to now......peeeeweeee?????

I still think the weathering project was Ace.......tight wad be sure Harry gets a few....

St Marky of Fergusonshire that is ace. What a brilliant write up mate. Worthy of a topic of it's own in the Hints and Tips section I feel. Brilliantly written with an excellent pictorial view to boot.

thanks Trissy... I've thought of some more to post up... tomorow night now.. I'm in for the night... fresh out of the bath.. smelling like little Harry... Mrs F has just talcummed my bum with Johnsons  ;D

Good god is that called sucking up or not...Does stumpy has no shame......nice work though doubt they would get to America though since lord turdson is allergic to the postal shop........I have some pallets that I ordered in 1967 that arrived last year they were nice work too...

I still think the weathering project was Ace.......tight wad be sure Harry gets a few....

Shut it Roboplops... it's called being kind.. something that obviously bypassed Arizona  >:(

Post offices... Oooo I hate them... full of old people drawing their pensions... standing in the queue.. breathing my air... telling their exciting stories about what it was like in the good old days  ::)

Here we call it slurry tanker... sandman  :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...