Marky Woods

Lord Ferguson

Really like the fence, gate and sign scene - can just picture that on a layout. That sign has the look of a "public footpath" one I reckon  :) I have to agree with Simon, the post needs to be a bit bigger section and perhaps the sign a little deeper, to be a road sign ;)

The 3 arm sign in white sounds good, look forward to seeing the pics.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like the fence, gate and sign scene - can just picture that on a layout. That sign has the look of a "public footpath" one I reckon  :) I have to agree with Simon, the post needs to be a bit bigger section and perhaps the sign a little deeper, to be a road sign ;)

The 3 arm sign in white sounds good, look forward to seeing the pics.

Thanks Mark.. can you measure the sign (depth of text board and width of post)... so we can get it accurate then.. this one was just 'guess work' - it's based on a 3inch square post... but would that normally be a round post ???

I'll rip some wood down for the post tonight... 5mm and 6mm - or better still buy some I guess  :-\

Anyone got a picture of a style and a kissing gate (whatever the hell that is... sounds kinky to me)

Jez... no PM yet... you sure you spelt my name right...

Kind regards

Mary

Mark you doofus! That's why I want them, footpath signage ;D

Splendid work Mark. Hinges look poifect 8) Agreed on the larger post, Mark (Smart) made me pointy topped gateposts. They are at the entrance to Leverets.

Stile next? ;D

I never heard you mention footpaths ???  GET ORRFFF MOI LAND :D :D ;)

Marky's now thinking, "what have I started" :D

Some nice pics for ideas there Barry

I haven't measured one Marky, but I guess for the road sign, post - 10" square and depth of sign about 10" as well ?? How does that sound :-\

Nar.. sounds huge Mark... can't be a 10" surely... I'd have thought 4" max  :o???:-\ - go on... go and measure one for Marky pwwwease... We only have metal ones around here... with graffiti on them...

Things like...

Barry Stunt is a bumhole

MF rules

Ben Holmes is a tight as a ducks bum bum...

Fords are pants..

That kind of thing  :-[

Anyway... here is half a kissing gate... tonights work.. everything else went wrong  :-[  :'(

DSC_6471.jpg

last nights sign as promised...

DSC_6472.jpg

DSC_6473.jpg