Britain's MF 6280 With Francheux Front Loader.

Well, it surprised me to find that if you just slide it down over the bonnet and slide it back, the rear lugs slide under the cab and the front underneath where the 'horns' are on the frame will sit reasonably tight on top of the front axle and the whole loader is fairly firm. Whalla!  :o

That looks very smart Tim... and I think the 62 series Massey is one of Britains' better models of recent years, one of the very few that is actually good without doing anything to it. Top work that man. One question... someone will know this, were the bits that are orange on the model white on the original Faucheux loader when bought as an machine in it's own right?

I will offer the loader up to other tractors as well to see what they will fit and how they look on them. I will do this on other Britain's tractors only as I don't want to spoil any of my others. It looks the part on a New Holland TS135A as well but the tractor will need very slight alteration to accept the loader. Freind of mine has the real tractor with this type of grey loader on it so I think it would be 'in keeping'.

Thanks chaps for the comments on it, it's always nice to have a bit of feedback and as they say, the best inventions seem to be the simplest ideas.

Just been playing around with the second of these loaders and came out with this. These loaders were fitted to Renault tractors so I thought I would dig out my spare Britain's Renault 145-14 from 1987 and see if it would fit. It does. Same as on the MF, no cutting, no drilling, no glueing. Mate of mine just out the road from me has a real Renault 103.34 from the mid 90's with one of these loaders. I think myself that this probably looks better than the MF 6280. Only downside is that I had to remove the exhaust unit from the tractor to fit the loader but with a little more thought I reckon I can modify an exhaust and replace it.

RenaultLoader.jpg

Yes, these loaders are from the Universal Hobbies Renault Ergos. I better be careful though in showing these loader 'conversions' as everyone will be after loaders and I won't be able to get any.  ;) Still, that's what this is for, sharing.