• Down at swede's
    • Swedes farm
    • Down at Pete's
    • Down at Newmill farm

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some very nice pics of Fendts there Peter, nice to see a bit of sunshine, wish we could get a bit more of it over here.

Cheers Garret  :) Yes i have had a couple of very nice sunny days over here lately mate  :) :) :)

Love springtime  ;)

All makes sense now, you're using the 'INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH' and translating everything for us dozy Brits who are incapable of learning anyone else's language.... God bless the Europeans for making life simple for us! :D :D

All makes sense now, you're using the 'INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF ENGLISH' and translating everything for us dozy Brits who are incapable of learning anyone else's language.... God bless the Europeans for making life simple for us! :D :D

Thats right buddy,we even come to your farmtoys shows(in the middle of the night) from the whole world so you can stay at home and relax with a pint mate  :o:D :D :D :D :D

Lovley pics Pete :o;) And the new name on your farm is....what can i say.... perfect! :D

Oh, by the way,(of topic) Im back in sweden now, after an easter full of farmwork! ;)

Thanks mate i M glad your of that island  :D :D :D

I will send you the stuff now mate  ;)

Lovely stuff Peter, I like the case on the new wheels looks the biz very nice indeed. You been buying doormats in Lidil  :D

Cheers Garret  ;) Yes i think she in business now mate  :) :)

No not Lidil...Ikea for 10 quid mate  :D :D :D

• 1 year later...