John Deere 6830

What did you use for the rear hitch mate, did you make it from scratch or cut a siku or somthing down?

cut down i a siku  ;)

looking good murray, have you considered a mark 3 version?? maybe hing the back end of the underside then make the rams swing so its even more acurate, certainly a good and brave start on an expensive model as others have said

cheers Sean, yeah i did think of that myself, see how it gows i would also like to make it so the pin comes out on the ram ;)

Lookin good  8) your getting the hang of this converting malarkey now. Now i really wont one   ::)                      Are you going to the yfc plowing mach  on the 14th ?

cheers callum, yeah i sure am i will be in mackays jd 6830 and 5 furrow kverneland or case maxxum 5140 4 furrow kverneland, whats your rig  ;)

have you tried it holding a trailer yet murray? say a britains marston, curious if the rams alone will hold the weight, a resin / plastic built trailer should be ok

yeah i have had a britains marston silage trailer full of sand on her  8) hold fine  ;)

It looks like a 7530 in your pics because it is one!!  I picked my one up from the local JD dealer for £30 including VAT :o  yeah I was stunned as well :D  Anyway a few of the salespeople and mechanics had also bought one of them and all agreed it is a 7530 not a 6930 (and these guys see both real tractors up close everyday!!!!) so my first job will be too remove the stickers and then try too source a pair of 7530 stickers too replace them :)

So whats the best way too remove the stickers without spoiling the model and where can I get replacement stickers from and how much??